Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Global Public Media

I apologize for not blogging recently. All my time is going into preparing Peak Oil presentations.

I did want to add a website to my resouces list that I have seen mentioned many times in the last year but never checked out until now. Hopefully you already know about it, but just in case you haven't seen it let me tell you about it.

Global Public Media, "Public Service Broadcasting for a Post Carbon World,"

...has been formed to help existing public service information organizations, which include broadcasting, print and online media, give a broader, deeper and more interactive public information service. During Phase One we are developing and presenting in-depth interviews, & pilot radio and television sites and programmes in response to a wide range of topics and issues in the world.
I found them because of a link to a lecture by Colin Cambell on Peak Oil. It was well worth the hour I invested in listening to it.

No comments: